Facebook is the most popular international social network with over 2.5 billion registered users, constituting almost one-third of the world's population. Its popularity is attributed to the extensive features of the social network, constant innovations, and effective advertising tools. On Facebook, users can publish photos and videos, find friends and classmates, play games, join communities, subscribe to various pages, and more.
Given the popularity of the social network, it's not surprising that many promote goods and services through Facebook, requiring multiple additional accounts. Typically, all bank cards and wallets are linked to a SIM card, and there are many connections with various partners or suppliers. Additionally, for the sake of data security, users are often reluctant to provide their personal phone number online.
There is a solution to this problem – virtual numbers. When buying such a number, there is no need to install third-party software, and a physical SIM card is not required.
Account Registration and Blocking
To create an account on Facebook, one needs to go through registration, providing their last name, first name, phone number, or email, and date of birth. The service owners constantly monitor users for the presence of other profiles, as they are mainly created for advertising. Pages without a linked phone number are almost always blocked.
There are several ways to create a Facebook account without a phone number, thus avoiding the page block. These methods not only help advertise products and services on Facebook but also guarantee complete anonymity.
How to Create a Facebook Account Without a Phone Number for Free
It is much easier and more reliable to buy a virtual number for registration, as free methods have a significant number of drawbacks:
1. There is a high probability that it will be an already registered profile.
2. Such a page is blocked by Facebook's security system within the first 24 hours.
3. The possibility of your page being recovered by intruders, as SMS in a free service comes to a common interface.
Registration on Facebook Without a Phone Using a Paid Virtual Number
On the website https://smsak.org/, you can buy a virtual number for Facebook registration for just a few rubles (the cost depends on the chosen country, and there is always an option to choose a budget variant). This makes you the owner of a full-fledged profile.
The https://smsak.org/ service offers a registration process that takes only 1-2 minutes, the convenience of replenishing the balance in your preferred way (we accept payments via QIWI, Free-Kassa, Payeer, WebMoney), and instant SMS reception – all done automatically.
How to Create a Facebook Page Without a Phone Number Using smsak
1. Complete a quick registration on https://smsak.org/.
2. Choose «Top up balance» from the menu on the right and deposit the required amount.
3. Specify the country and operator.
4. Select «Facebook» and click «Get number».
5. The number is purchased, and now you can enter it during social network registration and click «Next».
6. Click on «Get code by SMS».
7. Enter the received code. Registration is complete.
In the end, registration on Facebook without a phone number cost only a few rubles, making you the owner of a full-fledged account. Moreover, on our service, you can purchase numbers not only for Facebook but also for other messengers.