1. The procedure for activation is as follows:
1.1. On the main page, select the service and click the "Get Number" button.
1.2. Use the assigned number, ensure that an SMS has been sent to it.
1.3. Wait for the SMS to arrive and its content to be displayed next to the corresponding number.
1.4. If you need to receive more than one SMS, send another message from the same service.
1.5. If everything is correct, and you want to finish working with the service, press the "Check" button, which is set automatically after 20 minutes.
1.6. The maximum waiting time for receiving an SMS is 20 minutes, after which the number assignment is completed.
2. The cost of activations is debited according to the price list (displayed in the left menu on any page).
2.1. Money is debited from the balance upon completion of the operation (paragraphs 1.4 and 1.5 of the regulations).
3. If the number is assigned but not used (i.e., you did not see the code from the SMS), you can cancel the operation at any time without any penalty. Sanctions may be applied at the discretion of the moderator in case of abuse.
4. The history of operations with numbers is stored in your account and is available in the top menu "History."
5. It is prohibited to use the service for any unlawful purposes.
5.1. It is prohibited to use the service to subscribe to paid services.
6. We are not responsible for the use of numbers in payment systems; all actions with payment systems are carried out solely at the risk of the end-user who purchased the activation.
7. We are not responsible when using rented numbers or one-time service activation in case of the number being blocked by the mobile operator.
8. When purchasing a number for a specific service, you should consider that the same number may be purchased by another user for a different service.
9. Refunds are not provided.
10. We are not responsible for incorrect programming of the API interface or other software errors made by the user incorrectly interpreting the described API protocol. Refunds for user software errors are not provided.