DouYu how to register for the service

DOUYU is a Chinese company primarily engaged in operating its own live streaming platforms. Access to the website is available both on PC and through a smartphone application, allowing users to install games of various genres and more. The company operates in two segments: direct broadcasting and advertising, among others. Its main focus is on the domestic market. is the largest resource of its kind in China, with 163.6 million active users per month in 2019, surpassing Twitch's 140 million monthly active users.


Platform Advantages

According to SAMR, Huya and Douyu respectively hold over 40% and 30% of the live streaming market, ranking first and second. If the two companies merge, their combined market share would reach 70%. In the online gaming services market, Tencent holds over 40% of shares, securing the top position.

Additionally, the platform offers broadcasts of various content, including live streaming of music, outdoor activities, and more.

DOUYU TV is the largest gaming live streaming platform in China, essentially a streaming platform like Twitch. It is the leading streaming platform in the country, where almost everyone engages in various online games. The company has signed contracts with popular streamers and continuously strives to increase this figure. Thus, it can be said that there is a leading platform in this industry to invest in during the IPO stage.


Payment Methods Available

The service accepts all major credit and debit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, JCB, and Diners. Other payment methods depend on your location.


Registration Without Personal Number

To register on any resource or create multiple accounts on it, it is not necessary to provide your personal phone number. A virtual number is a standard telephone number with numerous advantages. This may be needed, for example, if you have been banned, want to receive a large number of bonuses typically offered by services for first-time registrants, or simply do not wish to provide your personal number for a specific reason.


Advantages of Using Virtual Numbers:

- Easy to use—requires only a stable internet connection and literally 3-4 minutes for registration;

- Quick setup—no need for special equipment or wiring;

- Cost optimization when hiring people in another country or those working remotely, avoiding expensive rentals and associated costs;

- When purchasing a virtual number, you don't need to disclose your personal information.


Buy a Virtual Number


1. Visit Register by entering your email address.

2. Top up your balance.

3. Choose the country and operator.

4. Find «DouYu» on the homepage or in your account.

5. Click «Get Number».

6. Enter all the required registration details on the main platform and click «Next».

7. Complete the registration immediately after receiving the SMS.

Note that each virtual number is issued for a specific period, indicated in the account next to the obtained number.